Welcome to Magaluf Holidays! Your ultimate guide and number one resource for everything Magaluf. Whether you are looking to book holidays to Magaluf, find out what the nightlife is like, learn what the best bars, clubs and restaurants are or if you’re just here for some up to date news or to browse some of the great party photos our users have sent in, we are sure to have something of interest for you.
On this specific page you will find cheap holidays to Magaluf. We aim to help you get your summer holiday booked as quickly as possible along with some of the greatest deals out there. Have your holiday booked up within a few minutes and look forward to the amazing sun, beaches and nightlife that Magaluf has to offer.
Cheap Magaluf Holidays can be tough or time consuming to come by so we have done our own bit of research and have come up with the two travel companies that we are currently finding the cheapest and of best value for booking your Magaluf Holiday 2012. Please note that this page will be updated frequently should we find better deals or offers elsewhere.
Alpharooms.com offers discounted hotel and apartment deals, budget airfares, holidays worldwide, travel insurance and car hire with reviews and guides. We are finding alpharooms a great place to book your magaluf holiday at the current time and we are getting reports from customers that they have successfully booked a cheap holiday to magaluf for the summer 2012 through alpharooms so we would strongly recommend you start your search here. Click here to start searching.
Directline Holidays offers a great range of summer holidays, winter holidays, last minute holidays, cheap flights and a lot more. If you are having difficulties finding a great deal from alpha rooms then you should definitely check out Directlineline Holidays for your holiday to magaluf. Click here to start your holiday search.
Why Choose Magaluf Holidays?
If you’ve not quite made your mind up about going to magaluf that’s take a look at some of the top reasons why you should go and visit this amazing holiday resort!
- The Sun. Magaluf is known for its hot temperatures in the summer. If you are looking to jet away to clear skies and hot sun then this is the place for you. Temperatures in July and August often hit the mid 30′s during the day time and eventually cool down for the evenings. Be warned however that the evenings will still be reasonably mild and warm so no need to worry about wearing a jumper or a cardigan.
- Incredible Nightlife. As im sure a lot of you already know, Magaluf is particularly famous for it’s incredible nightlife and is often regarded as one of the greatest party destinations in Europe.The top clubs and bars will have you partying and dancing well into the early mornings. Top DJ’s, great atmoshpere, up to date club tunes and some of the biggest clubs and bars in the world make the nightlife in Magaluf one of the best around
- Stunning White Sandy Beaches. Don’t let the fabulous nightlife fool you into thinking that this is all that Magaluf has to offer, there are also a number of fantastic looking beaches that you must visit! The magaluf beach in particular is one of the must sees. It stretches over 1600 meters and is well known for its cleanliness, white sand and clear waters.
- Close to the Main Airport. Magaluf is situated pretty close to the main airport which is more commonly known as Palma Airport. This means that once you arrive you should not be too far from your hotel and you can get ready to unpack and enjoy the rest of your evening.
- Friendly People. The people are known to be very friendly and you can always share a joke or two with them. More so with the people working in bars and restaurants as they are use to dealing with clubbers and holiday makers from all round the globe. They know you are here for a good time and the truth is, the majority of the time, they are their for the exact same reason!
- Plenty of Restaurants. Restaurants and eating places are almost impossible to miss. Throughout the day you will likely come across plenty of eating places and you are sure to find one you enjoy. Restaurants often cater for all kinds of holiday makers so whether its English food you are after or Chinese food, you will find a place somewhere that suits your needs!
- Great Music and Atmosphere. The music and atmosphere in all of the clubs and bars in the evening is top notch. There should never be a dull moment when you are out and about in the evening. The music is up to date and the atmosphere is electric nearly every night. You wont be disappointed that’s for sure!